Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas its the most Wonderful Time of the Year!!!

Many of us are probably counting down the days until Christmas. Some us might be dreading having our family over and cooking huge meals. Some of us might have procrastinated our Christmas shopping until the last minute and are panicking now as to what to get our family and friends. However, Christmas is a time of joy, giving, thanks, and enjoying precious time with our family and friends. Its a time for listening to Christmas carols and putting up Christmas trees and decorating our houses with lights of all sorts of colors, lawn decorations, and etc. Christmas is my favorite time of year I love driving by at night seeing all the houses decorated with all its beautiful decorations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.