Sunday, December 9, 2007

After a Semester in College...

After a semester in college I feel like I did alright. In the beginning of the semester I felt as though I was drowning in my schoolwork. With assignments atop of assignments to get done. Whether it be reading assignments, presentations or papers to write. There just didn't seem like was enough time in the day to complete everything. I had an extremely terrible habit of procrastinating and not knowing what to complete first I can be working on an English assignment and then all of a sudden stop doing that and begin on an assignment for my Discover New York class. I feel as though I been getting better at managing my time and my grades seem to be improving. Then when it was time for midterms I realized I had to maintain my G.P.A and work even harder. My midterm grades were decent but I felt as though I could have done better. So, I decided that I am going to work twice as hard next semester and try my best to get straight A's.

No comments: